Another problem with accented characters in playlists:
This morning I performed a full rescan of my library, and this evening
I noticed that any songs that have international characters in their
pathname and that appear in a playlist of mine (the modified
"favorites" playlist from my rockboxed mp3 player) now have duplicate
album entries under my browse artists -> albums menu.
For instance,
Björk's song -Bachelorette- appears in the above mentioned playlist.
If I go to Browse Artists: Björk, the album -Homogenic- appears twice;
once in full, and once with only the song -Bachelorette- listed.
Is this related to the bug?
I don't think it had happened before the re-scan.
I will perform another re-scan tonight, and report back with it's
status tomorrow.
I may just end up having to remove the playlists altogether.

--
JadeMonkee