I'm dead in the water with this release. I upgraded to 7.2.1 and noticed that
some of the FLACs I have wouldn't play at all. I tried clearing the library and
rescanning to make sure the database was clean, but scanner.exe dies after a
few albums on one of my 'whole album' FLAC files. I deinstalled and reinstalled
the server but this didn't change anything. I've had to revert back to 7.1 to
get a working server :/.

Running Windows Vista Ultimate on a core 2 quad PC.

- Ken