No, the only MIP functionality which is available on the Controller at
present is standard mix.

You can install the RetroBrowser plugin on the Controller which will
enable to you to access all of the player menu functionality as if it
were a Squeezebox Classic (I assume this will still work even if you
only have a Duet without a display, but I only use the Classic/SB2s) as
a workaround. This will include moodmixes.

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)