I upgraded to 7.2.1 last night and all appeared fine.  Today I came into
work and attempted to put on some music.  It played for a few minutes,
but then stopped abrubtly.  So I started it again...and then it stopped
after a few minutes.

I have 2 servers running, so I turned one of the off to ensure it
wasn't some sort of networking conflict.  No difference.

I reverted to 7.2 on one of my servers and it's been playing for about
1/2 hour with no issues.

So, I think this issue is specific to 7.2.1.

Does anybody else use this functionality?  Has anybody else encountered
this problem?

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 10.2 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior