mherger;352352 Wrote:

> playerStatus.mode is one of play, pause, stop. You'll find a lot of
> this
> information in the SC CLI documentation. SqueezeJS uses a lot of those
>
> commands, playerStatus is basically a subset of the "status" command.
>
> http://yourserver:9000/html/docs/cli-api.html#status
>
> Michael

I have looked at the CLI documentation.  While very well documented for
doing CLI commands, I'm not too sure how to translate that into the
script. Best I've been able to come up with is (not sure of the
syntax):

new SqueezeJS.UI.playerStatus.mode({ then what?? })
if playerStatus.mode=pause1 then change the <Title> from "Now Playing
[songindex] of [songcount]" to "Now Paused on [songindex] of
[songcount]" and so forth for stopped and power off.

A little guidenance is appreciated.

--
starfleetcommand