Yeah the fact that this one is officially put out by Sonos and does
*EVERYTHING* that their controller does - that's just simply fantastic.
Well played Sonos - well played...

I mean for those who don't own or plan to own an iPhone or iPod Touch
then the controller will be an option, but taking into consideration
that users of network music players tend to be very technically savvy
lends one to believe that the same demographic tends to own iPods and
iPhones.

That said, I'm slightly biased.  I have an iPhone and would love an
officially sanctioned iPhone/iPod Touch app for SqueezeCenter!

'Gizmodo's Sonos article'
(http://gizmodo.com/5069681/sonos-audio-system-brings-controller-app-to-iphone-firmware-27-update-with-lastfm-and-15000%252B-radio-stations)

--
EnochLight