Well, I think if you opt to run it as a service (I am always given the
option during install, IIRC) you're basically telling SC "I always want
you running." If you don't run as service, then I think there's a "start
SC" icon or something. Honestly - I've never done anything other than
run as a service, since I have a server sitting idle with resources to
spare.

--
androidtopp

My SB3 is the most expensive part of my stereo. So I'm not going to brag
about it.
And my SBB as well...Is it wrong that my alarm clock is worth more than
most of my stereo components? I need to work on that.

http://www.last.fm/user/androidtopp