snarlydwarf;353970 Wrote:
> In the setup there is a specification for a Playlist Directory.  Move
> your playlists there.
>
> The only real Gotcha is that some programs make paths to files
> "relative" instead of "absolute"... which won't usually work.  (Ie
> "relative to -WHAT-" becomes an issue.
>
> I believe that if you configure iTunes/SC correctly, it will see and
> use any playlists you create in iTunes automatically.  No need to move
> anything.
>
> You can also use the web interface... build up a 'Now Playing' sort of
> playlist and then save it as a name.  ('Save' is a little box on the
> lower right of the browser with the Default skin on SC7, just to  the
> left of Delete.)
>
> That said, I personally don't use any playlists: I swear by Erland's
> plugins like Dynamic Playlist and Trackstat to make playlists on the
> fly.

Thanks for info. On the webinterface it will not allow me to specify a
playlist directory.

Can you please tell me where to download erlands dynamic playlist and
how to install them.

Previously I have tried putting plugins into the plugin folder within
the public folder on the slimserver but I am denied access. Any ideas
with this also?

Thanks
Gordon

--