> Am using it at the office running Softsqueeze and was enjoying the
> review as I listened.  Abruptly, it ended, telling me "read more on the
> web".  Very dissappointing.

I'm sorry about this. The issue here is that it's pretty complex getting that
data. The plugin has to do several lookups to get that far. And as allmusic.com
usually is pretty slow, fetching the full review can take too much time to
respond.

> I had envisioned sitting in my living room
> listening to my library of music as I read complete reviews and
> biographies on my duet controller.

This should be possible if you have the latest plugin version. Review/Bio are
accessible from the track information menu.

> Was I expecting to much?  Is it some kind of copyright thing with

Don't talk about the "c" word, or I'll have to remove that plugin immediately...

--

Michael