Thanks Cliveb.  Oh yes, I am very familiar with the slow blinking red
reset versus the fast blinking red reset.  Every month or so, I will go
to use my Duet and the remote can't find the receiver (usually because
my music server PC is selected as the music source but it is now in
standby mode).  So it confuses the Duet remote.  So I have to do a hard
reset on the receiver and a factory reset on the remote.  The
frustrating thing is that I get inconsistent results when I do hard
resets and factory resets.  As I mentioned above, I always choose the
ethernet option during setup but then it seems that I have to do this
reset up to a dozen times before it sticks.  Not always but sometimes
it can be a bear!!!

--
davidmac27