I finally got a response to my question logged with the SlimDevices
support desk after two further prompts from me to say that it was being
escalated to the second tier support team and someone should contact me
in the nest day. I did not want to wait any more and managed to find a
phone number for Logitech European Support.

I called the European support number and was very impressed with the
response. Simon spent 25 minutes with me trying to resolve the problem
before coming to the conclusion that it was a hardware failure and that
I would be shipped a replacement, free of charge.

I was not impressed that my controller failed after three months of use
and the lack of response from the SlimDevices support desk. Particularly
because I had recommended Squeezeboxes and Duets to my friends on the
basis of the product support available. However, Logitech European
Support have restored my confidence.

Is this difference in support response because of my UK location? Would
it have been different if I was based in the USA?

--
allendk123