HI, new forum member here.

I've had the Squeezebox Duet for only a few weeks, and have everything
working fine except for the album artwork. I've searched through these
forums and trolled Google multiple times, but without success.

I use iTunes to rip discs in Apple Lossless. iTunes is set up so that
the Library.xml file, the Album Artwork folder, and all of the music
folders are in the same folder on an external hard drive. Most of the
discs have associated album art.

SqueezeCenter is set to look in this directory, and for playing music
there's no problem; artwork simply doesn't show up. A few tweaks have
me to the point where scanning the music library +does+ include an
Artwork Scan, which seems to have all 284 out of 284 that it should.
Why don't they show up?

>From what I've read, there's seems to be a conflict b/w the way iTunes
stores things and the way SC wants them. (Given how many people use
iTunes, couldn't Slim Devices integrate better...?) It seems like
there's no easy fix, and I will have to do things manually. That's fine
if that what it takes, but I can't even find a clear description of a
manual method. (I'm running Windows XP, btw.)

Can someone either point me in the right direction, or give me a
plain-English ("Step 1, Step 2, etc...") tutorial in getting SC to
retrieve album art?

Thanks much,
Ryan Tranquilla

--