Hello,

I have been a long time SqueezeCenter (SlimServer) user and just
installed the latest 7.2.1 upgrade on a Windows machine.  But, I now
have a baffling behavior I haven't seen before.  When I use a media
player (like VLC) to listen to the stream (using the .../stream.mp3
URL), it will play fine for a minute or two and then just quit.  The
strangest thing is that I've tried again and again and most times it
quits playing at 1 min 16 secs into the stream.  Same time almost
everytime.  What's even weirder is that a few times it will play longer
and quit at 2 mins 32 secs.  Of course, I noticed this was exactly twice
the length of time of most of my tries.  I've never had this issue and
have gone through many upgrades before.  I am completely stumped on
what this could be and how to fix it.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
MitchellHa