I'm beginning to realize that all the music files must be stored in one
folder in order for SB to access those files.
Since my wife and I both have tons of music files on our separate
notebooks, we are thinking of setting up what other people are
describing as a NAS (network-attached storage) where we will store all
our music files.

In this regard,
1. Can SB access an NAS even when my PC is turned off (i.e., even when
no SqueezeCenter is running)?
2. (This is probably appropriate for some other forum, but) Can anyone
recommend a decent NAS kit? We wouldn't need a mission-critical NAS,
since all we will need the NAS for is to store our music files.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

--
New Daddy