Thanks to all.
I see once more how much more is available.  Learning curve is rather
steep for a novice.

I'll be installing Erland's recommended plugins.  They sound great.
Just have to spend the time getting them installed and set up.

Currently trying to get Lazy search installed and will then start on
Custom Scan and Trackstat Dynamic Playlists and SQL playlists.

I pretty much have to set aside a day or two just to get things
installed.  Another day or two trying to understand the functionality
and setup.  Your description of how they all work together makes me
just want it more.  I just have to take small steps and try to learn as
I go.
Steve

--
Bert57