jaffacake;355412 Wrote:
> Is that because an iPod remote would be better? Cheaper? Or just cooler?

Probably all of the above.  The real basis of my argument here is that
the iPod already has mass market appeal and acceptance.  They're
everywhere and everyone uses them.  The Squeezebox platform is very
cool, but still niche.  Bridging these two worlds can only help.  If I
can show friends or family the cool thing I can do using an iPod that
they're already familiar with, it'll sell the Squeezebox platform that
much easier.  Sonos has obviously figured this out.

--
ajkidle