...I have noticed inconsistencies in player synchornization behavior
based on whether you set up synchronization with the remote on the
players, or from the setup functionality in Squeezecenter. With the
latter, it works reliably and can be set up.

But I can't set up synchronization with more than *one* other player
from the remote on the player itself.

Has anyone else noticed that? I have four players in the house right
now, and only two of them can be synched at the time with the SB3
remote or Boom remote (not sure if I tried from Duet). as soon as you
try to add another one it forgets about the last player you wanted to
synch with.

>From the low-right settings tab in Squeezecenter I can set up the
desired functionality under players->synchronize, and it works. It is
just a tad inconvenient to have to rush to the computer to set up
synchronizations among the 4 players.

--
pablolie