I think the problem is that you have the "Enable filtering on all
playlists" option in Custom Skip settings enabled.

The result is that when you add tracks manually, it will check them
against active filters in Custom Skip and if it matches it will be
removed when it is about to start to play.

Does it work if you add a track that can't match the currently active
skipping filter in the Custom Skip plugin ?

I'm guessing that you would really like the track to be played even if
it matches your skipping filter ?

I'm not completely sure what the best behavior would be here, let's say
we have the following scenario:

We have a skipping filter that says we don't want to play tracks rated
below 3.

- If we play a Random Mix playlist we definitely want those low rated
tracks skipped.
- If we play a standard saved playlist I also suspect we want those low
rated tracks skipped.
- If we hit play on an artist we probably also want those low rated
tracks skipped.
- If we hit play on an album I'm not sure what we want.
- If we hit play on a specific track we probably want it to be played
even if it matches the skipping filter.

The problem with the last scenario is just that other people might use
this to disallow adult tracks in the kids room and they probably also
want to skip in the last scenario.

The problem you are seeing should only be seen when the "Enable
filtering on all playlists" option is enabled. The problem when this
option is enabled is that the Custom Skip plugin can't differ how the
tracks are added. I could possibly add a special case so tracks added
manually when a Dynamic Playlist is active is never skipped, but I'm
not sure that would give the expected behavior in all the scenarios
listed above.

Any suggestions on which behavior you (or someone else) would like
would be appreciated.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))