SSieb wrote:
> hey guys, is there any better resource for the CLI commands and examples
> than whats in the tech section of the webgui?  Has anyone made a more
> readable list?  There seem to also be a lot of command coming back
> after a "listen" command that are not defined, any resource for these?
> Thanks for the help
> Scott

Is "listen" one of those things that only works as well as it's
implemented?  That is, if all the developers used it similarly it would
work consistently? Kind of like a debug print wrapped w/a switch?

Any ways, I've noticed some things I would expect to see don't show up
when using the "listen" command.  It was explained to me and it sounded
logical at the time.

---

I'll assume you're better at backwards engineering then reading the on
line document (included in the web pages served up by SqueezeCenter).
That's ok, but I found it better to write the CLI enabled application
then ask here (or better the developers list) with SPECIFIC questions.
I've been rather surprised how people here can take a list of basic
commands and squeeze out some rather complex behaviour.  And if you can
think of a good unimplemented behaviour there's a good chance it will be
implemented.  I think I triggered 1 or 2 of those.  (Still would like a
way to tell which menu I'm in over the CLI!  But I don't think that
feature "drops out easily" given the architecture of the PERL code.)