I have 7.2.1 installed recently.
Suddenly SC shuts down. In the Event Viewer there is this message:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following
information is part of the event: Use of freed value in iteration at
/<C:\PROGRA~1\SQUEEZ~1\server\SQUEEZ~1.EXE>Slim/Control/Request.pm line
2039.

I have this error several times lately. Especially when I use
radiostation (LAstFM!) and stop this to listen to my music form the
harddisk.

Please help me. SC runs on Windows Homeserver. With 7.1 I had nog
problems a all.

Wilco

--
wbree