Ross L;357680 Wrote:
> It doesn't surprise me that an SB3 doesn't perform as well as a wireless
> notebook, think about the antenna alone, it's smaller and covers a
> smaller area.
>
> It sounds to me like Ethernet wall plug adapters are the best option.
> If I had one here I would plug it in and read the temperature of it for
> you, but I don't have one.
>
> Anyone out there have a wall plug adapter and thermometer? :-)

Well - I don't have a thermometer handy, but my four homeplug adapters
(http://www.solwise.co.uk/net-powerline-av-push-piggy.htm ) run
lukewarm to touch. I certainly wouldn't say they get "hot" . . .

--
morris_minor

Living Room: SB3/SBC > Sonifex RB DAC1 > Musical Fidelity X10v3 > Sudgen
Headmaster > Yamaha DSPAX-750SE
Kitchen: SBR > Sony Minisystem [via Homeplug AV ethernet]
Server: TranquilPC T2-WHS-A3i SC 7.2 - 22900