Hi all,

I have four SqueezeBox 3s/Classics which I love. One of the remote
controls is sometimes not responding when I press the DOWN key. I have
tried changing batteries, tried one of the other remotes on the same
SB3 and made sure that the problem is not related to delays over wifi
or due to disk reads or anything like that. So I am pretty sure that
the problem is related to a specific physical key (the down key) on one
specific remote.

Questions:
1. Anyone else experienced this problem?
2. Any suggestions (cleaning?)? Is it possible to open the remote
control? If yes; how?
3. Is it possible to buy new remote controls from Logitech or others?

--
RonHatl