I honestly can't believe what a fuss is being made. 1 thread. 1 single
thread causes this much upset?! People need to get out the house for a
while. If things were getting out of hand, with loads of threads with
flame wars, spam and trolling then yeah the mods should mod. But we are
talking about 1 lousy thread here.

The thing is, while we may disagree (which is healthy) we all spend
time on these forums. Most have large post counts and have spent a
considerable amount of time talking about our interest and helping each
other out. Is the odd thread off topic every now and again really that
much of a bad thing? I enjoy a bit of banter with people here, i
respect them as people and would not get the chance to talk to them
elsewhere.

If the mods say it not allowed, then thats fair enough. But they have
had more than enough time to respond, so my guess is they dont really
care.

--
autopilot

*Lounge  :* Squeezebox Classic -> Cambridge Audio Azur 640a -> Mission
701's.
*Bedroom :* Squeezebox Receiver -> Trends TA10.1 Class-T -> Kef Cresta
1's
*Office  :* Softsqueeze -> Logitech Active 5.1's.
*Kitchen :* Squeezebox Boom -coming soon-
*Roaming : * Squeezebox Controller -> Logitech mm28 portable speakers /
Shure E2c's
*Controllers :* Squeezebox Controller x 2 + Logitech Harmony one
*Server  :* SC7.3b (Vista 64) + AlienBBC, iPlayer & MusicIP headless.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)