The Boom and the SBR have worked at approx 85'.  I've never tried
farther than that.

The SBC since I've been trying 7.3 has picked up that far and maybe a
hair farther.

All three were out side with the router being inside.  I can accurately
measure it if you want.  I'm basing it on my family room being 12' wide,
the deck being 15' wide, the deck around the pool being 10', the pool
40' and then where I place the SB's about another 10' from there.

It's almost a straight line and on the same horizon.

Howard

BTW, no where near that far once you leave the level the router is on.
No problems with the SBR or Boom, but the SBC doesn't pick up that well
upstairs.  Lots of junk between the router and the bed room.

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..