pippin;359249 Wrote:
> Yes.
> But no playback on the device, yet, you know that, right? (Will
> probably be an issue for a while for a DRMed service like Rhapsody) But
> they do have their own app for that, don't they?

Oh, yeah.  That's all I need is to be able to use the app to control
squeezecenter to play songs on my sb boom from either my rhapsody
library and do artist search to find music and play it from rhapsody.
The web app is great and has all that functionality already.  It will
be much cooler to have it in a native app though.  There actually isn't
currently any way that I know of to stream rhapsody tracks straight to
an iPhone or itouch.  I imagine apple would shoot down any app that
attempted to do it.

--
munkivelli