Hi,

I ran into a curious situation, where SB3 suddenly started getting
stuck when starting playing a song. It shows that it starts, showing
the song progress bar after a long-ish while, but then nothing happens.
It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a flac or mp3, or even Internet
radio stream. Otherwise the player is very responsive, it doesn't
freeze.

I have booted the server and verified that I can play the same songs
with Foobar2000 from the server (over slower network connection), there
seems to be no general problem with the server.

This started after I tried to play a song that was supposed to be a 5.1
DTS file. Could this have gotten something stuck in the player somehow?

Is there a way to reset the player, or what else could I try to do to
fix this?

TIA,

.brum

--