I've run a wireless signal strength chack on both of my SB3s and the
signal generally sits between 55 and 75%. However, every few seconds
(not entirely periodic) the strength drops to 0 for a second or so,
then returns to normal. I don't lose the connection (although one SB3
seems to be unable to reconnect if I've not used it for a day or two
without me re-setting the wireless router - it just won't connect to a
wireless network).

I've run Netstumbler on the PC to check the Philips router and the
"Speed" column shows 54mps, but again, drops to 0 every few seconds.
I'm not really sure how to interpret Netstumbler so I'm not sure what
the speed clumn actually shows (I would be surprised if the 54mps was
actual speed).

Is this normal ?

I ask as a handful of FLAC files seem to stutter on playback and the
kitchen SB3 (see above) often refuses to reconnect.

Thanks

--
liffy99