I have a problem that happens about every 6 or 7 albums I listen to.
When I use the Controller to choose an album it plays the first 3 or 4
minutes no problem.  All of a sudden the lights on the Transporter
display go out, the music continues to play for 10 seconds or so and
then the music stops.  I have to turn the power back on to The
Transporter via pushing the power button on the remote or the unit
itself.  I can then use the Controller to continue playback and I'll
have no problems for the rest of the album.  I can't figure it out.
Any ideas where I should look to try and correct this issue?  Thanks!

Running Windows XP SP3, latest SD software and updates on all SD
products and SC.

--
newy