bernt;360764 Wrote:
> I guess I'm a little out of topic on this forum. My apologies.
>
> This has nothing to do with SC or SB. I listen to music on my computer
> through above stereo and discovered by accident how bad it sound if a
> play the music on the computer vs playing cd on the same stereo.
>
> I run SC on another pc and have the SB connected to another stereo with
> perfect results.

Sorry, I missed that!  Re-reading your post, I see you never mention
SC, you're comparing computer -> stereo vs. CD player -> stereo.

Incidentally, this is why I gave up on computer audio.  No matter what
I did, it was always just...blah.  I suspect if I spent mega $$$ on a
soundcard (M-Audio Delta or similar) the results would have been
better, but the SB was roughly equivalent in cost and a lot more
flexible.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta), SBC (beta - no battery)
Sold: SB3, Duet