cph slogger;360789 Wrote:
> is it normal for the squeezcentre to do its own sorting of my music
> library?
> if so can i turn this off?
> i would like to see my music exactly as i see it in explorer!!
> an example...
> i have a 'rolling stones 500 greatest songs..' album.
> this has been sorted into over 20 different albums despite the original
> file having the same title. so i cannot do a shuffle play on this
> album!
> is there anything i can do about this???
>
> thanks

Can you treat it as a compilation album ? I know there is a setting
that I use for any compilation albums that groups them under 'Various
Artists' rather then having all the individual artists clogging up my
list of artists. I guess the only limitation would be that it would
come under 'Various Artists' as opposed to 'Rolling Stone's.

The other option would be to look at the tags again, there must be
something in the album tag which is setting those to the individual
album rather then a greatest hits one.

--
socistep