Jontte wrote:
> I had problems with my Squeezebox Duet since the day one. Flac files
> started to play but after few seconds the started to get choppy and
> totally unlistenable. MP3's and internet radio worked fine. I tried
> wireless and ethernet connection and they both had the same problem.

Flac files use up a lot more network bandwidth that MP3, sometimes ten
times as much, which can stretch marginal networking.

Have you looked through the wiki on networks. You should and some of the
pictures there make subsequent discussions a lot easier.
Start with
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Network_Design

And then
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Beginners_Guide_To_Networks