Hello again,
In my music collection, I have (at least) two albums with the same
name.
I favorited one, -Grand Slam- by Richard Dorfmeister vs. Madrid de los
Austrias, and when I navigated to the favorites list in SC, it showed
the album art for the album -Grand Slam- by Spiderbait.
When I clicked on it, it showed some search parameters that I don't
remember and didn't note down, instead of showing the album tracks
(I've since removed it from my favorites list, sorry).
Is there a better way for favorites to be handled?

--
JadeMonkee

2x squeezebox classics | squeezecentre v7.2.1 | readynas duo { raidiator
4.14 | 1gb hynix hymd512m646cfp8-j | 2x 1tb samsung hd103uj }