dyson;360639 Wrote:
> I'm trying to locate the problem.  At times the music will stop or do
> this "skipping" thing. Is this a wireless issue or ???

See
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Diagnosing_Performance_Issues

> Another issue I have is that the volume can vary a lot. I have the
> replay gain set at "smart gain" but still see some very significant
> differences between cuts. If I adjust in I-tunes will SB follow?

If you haven't set something in iTunes then the files have no gain data
in them and smart gain won't do anything.  Since I don't use iTunes I
don't know how to get it to write gain data, but presumably once you
get it to do that, a "clear and rescan" in SC should pick it up.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta), SBC (beta - no battery)
Sold: SB3, Duet