Borgen;361343 Wrote:
> Hello Pippin,
>
> Any news from Apple?
>
> Searching the AppStore every day but still no sign of iPeng

Yes, but unfortunately no good ones.
They experienced a crash on startup that I cannot reproduce. I think
they ran it against an un-initialized server (the only situation under
which I could provoke a crash on startup; and also their comment
sounded like that), now I added a ton of parameter checking and a
lengthy description on how to setup the server and resubmitted.

Let's see. The really annoying thing is that this is really quite
stable, as well as what I see myself as from what my beta testers tell
me. Have seen much worse apps on the app store wrt that.

So, sorry for the bad news, hopefully, this gets sorted out soon.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng at penguinlovesmusic.com