niuphan;344717 Wrote:
> I've got over 100 GB of shn that I would prefer not to convert if I
> don't have to.  I enjoyed the SHN support that existed in the previous
> versions.
>
> I read through this thread and don't quite understand what needs to be
> modified in order to get shn working.  Has anyone had success with
> this?

I concur.  I too am disappointed to see a lack of support for such a
major format like Shorten.  There is support for a number of formats I
have never even seen used in practice and regardless of it's
inferiority, SHN is very established and widespread.  I like that you
have embraced FLAC but cant you just backend convert SHN to FLAC like
before?  I really love my new Boom but this is a Bummer.

--
winsall