Hi,

My provider, Internode provide hosted radio stations.
http://www.internode.on.net/residential/entertainment/broadband_radio/
Access to these radio channels is only available when you are on the
provider's network.

I can play these radio stations just fine using this workflow:
- Start SqueezeCenter on PC
- Add stations to favorites
- Select them and play either on SqueezeBox or SqueezeCenter

The problem is - it's *impossible to play them with SquezeNetwork*
(without PC with SquezeCenter.)

There has been one message about that on this forum
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=37596 And it's not
resolved.
You CANNOT play these stations through SqueezeNetwork because
SqueezeNetwork is either proxying or trying to verify streams. Sonce
for non-Internode network access is denied, SqueezeNetwork reports to
SqueezeBox that stream cannot be played.
So *Stream is perfectly valid, but SqueezeNetwork intervenes and deny
me the right to play it?*

My question is
- If someone will write plugin that will open Internode streams
directly, will I be able to use that without PC turned on?
- Is there another workaround?
- Is there "Generic" plugin or plugin template that will open radio
stations so I can modify the plugin to open Internode stations?

thanks.

--
Kramer