Random Lurker;362243 Wrote:
> It is just frustrating because I have other existing setups that provide
> exactly the behavior I want based on tags I have carefully scrubbed -
> and I can't even achieve that behavior in SC even by adding tags.

I think the CustomScan and CustomBrowse plugins mentioned above will
likely help you quite a bit.  If no standard tag exists for the data
you'd like to track, creating your own custom tag is much less likely
to create conflicts than repurposing an existing standard tag--because
when you repurpose an existing tag, you are relying on the quirks of a
particular implementation, which can change at any time.

--
CatBus