kidstypike;362664 Wrote:
> A mountain in the English Lake District
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidsty_Pike
>
> kidstypike

:) .. I grew up on the foot of Wild Boar Fell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Boar_Fell

Lovely place, but still glad we moved to Switzerland.. I would have
ended up as a tractor salesman and would never have owned a
Squeezebox..(They only got broadband a year ago up there) :)

As for my name .. As back in the BBS days all good names like:
Happy-Hacker were gone, I went for the childish --  "I like cleaning
windows (3 second pause) SIKE!" Don't think i got the spelling right,
but it's been my moniker for 18 years now..

--
Sike