I've got three boxen and all are working and connected to my server - i
can play music via the remotes.  However, none are showing up in
Squeezecenter - the players tab is blank.

I've just updated my install to the latest 7.2.1 release but it hasn't
fixed it.  I think this started when i changed the fixed IP address of
my iMac (which i use to run the server).  I set up each of the players
again via the remote to cope with the 'new' server location but that is
probably when they stopped showing up in the web interface.

So - running 7.2.1 on Mac OSX Leopard.

help!

--
b33k34