I don't know what they are talking about regarding large libraries.
I've never had a problem with my library which is 23,000 songs.

Unfortunately misinformation is spread by these writers trying to be
witty and making brief generalized statements with no facts to back
them up.  Anybody that reads this will think there are library size
limits, which is completely not true.  Well, there may be some, but
certainly not 10,000 tracks.

At least they came forward and updated their review based on recent
software upgrades.  The overall tone is upbeat.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.2.1, SqueezeSlave, and MusicIP (thanks to ghan for
solution to seg fault issue!!).
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior