[EMAIL PROTECTED];363731 Wrote:
> The native ipeng app is superb.
>
> One thing I would like to see is if I touch the album artwork for that
>
> album to immediately start playing.Maybe there could be a little plus
> icon
> if you just wanted to start adding albums to the playlist.

You mean independent on what the Play Mode is (that's the mode in the
top bar)?

> I haven't used the web ipeng in a while but i thought that was how it
> functioned;that is when i touched the album icon it would start
> playing.
Yes, iPeng native is different on these things, mainly because I don't
consider it as expensive to go to another page as with the skin (since
that's much faster here).
Also, the album art logic is a bit different, in "Search" for example,
if you click a cover it will get you to the track list for that album
instead of playing it right away.

--
pippin

---