I've never run mine down, but that's because I generally drop it in the
cradle when I go to bed at night. The times I've forgotten to do so, it
was still charged up and rarin' to go when I got home from work the next
day. So I've let it go for maybe two days, but that was not with
continual use; most of that time it was asleep. I think it's much like
a cell phone ("mobile" for our British friends). Get into a routine
habit of dropping it into a charger when you go to bed, and it will be
ready to go during the hours when you're awake.

--
Dogberry2