Agree with current positive reviews - great stuff.

Comments:

1) so far while playing with it I have accidentally nuked a
painstakingly assembled playlist because I forgot to hit the toggle
switch which changes it to 'add to playlist mode'.  Can that toggle be
made to "stick" between usage sessions of the app?

2) I'd love to see a press and hold vs quick press to 'play now'/'add
to play list' option instead of the toggle functionality.

3) Pretty lengthy period of sputtering after initial install/start.
No biggie, and it didn't last that long, but it would have been nice
if instead of sputtering, it just tells you to hang tight for a min
while it builds what it needs to and gives you a wait spinner or
something.

Great stuff otherwise.  This app makes the squeezebox much more usable.