Hi,

I have a Slimserver 6.3.1 running on a NAS box (QNAP) and have just
installed Squeezecentre 7.1 on my PC (XP). I want to switch my
Squeezebox (v3) from the its current server which is the Slimserver on
the NAS box (QNAP) to Squeezecentre on my PC so that I can test out
Squeezcentre before investing in a more powerful NAS box as I have the
QNAP 101 which will struggle to run Squeezecentre.

How do you switch the Squeezebox's server source, there is no obvious
method on the control, there must be some control combination?

Thanks,
Baz

--
BazzDunk