I have SC 7.2 running on a ReadyNAS Duo that works pretty well.  My
wife, however, is not that happy with the SqueezeController navigation
menus, particularly using it to find a specific album out of the 300 or
so on there.   The web interface to SC is too slow to use, and I don't
know if that is the ReadyNAS or SC or both.

In any case, can she use SqueezePlay on her Mac to interface with SC
and control the various Squeezebox receivers around the house?  That is
what it sounds like from the forums.  If so, is there a version of
SqueezePlay that works with SC 7.2?  I downloaded a SqueezePlay 7.3 but
couldnt get that to connect to my SC; i assume its not backwards
compatible.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
rksingla