snoogly;364815 Wrote:
> Given that there are now 2 (a 3rd on the way?) iPhone apps to control
> Slim devices, is it time to set up a new forum - devoted only to those
> apps?
>
> Clearly this is a new 'genre' of software, not a plugin, but worthy of
> more than 'General Discussion'.
>
> '3rd party software' might be a good name for the forum.

Wouldn't it be enough to just rename "3rd party plugins" to "3rd party
software" ?
Do we really need a completely new section ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))