I've recently added a Boom to the family (have 2 SB3's as well) and have
started listening to quite a bit more internet radio - largely last.fm
and a local station in London.  I've noticed that there is a
significant difference in the volume for various internet radio
sources.  For example, if listening to last.fm at volume=60, then
switch to the local station it's uncomfortably loud.

2 suggestions that might improve the situation:

1.  The best solution would be some sort of automatic volume levelling
for radio sources.  The volume level you've set on the Boom should
really be the output volume regardless of the source volume.

2.  Failing #1, allow the default volume to be stored with the
Favourite, recalled and set automatically when that Favourite station
is played.

Thoughts?  Is either achievable, or is there some way I'm not aware of
(short of the volume buttons)?  :-)

Thanks,

Tom

--