I purchased/downloaded last night an played with it a bit this morning.

I'm running SC on a Thecus N5200 and have this version of SC installed
according to the status screen:

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17793 - Linux - EN - iso-8859-1

I'm waiting for 7.3 to become a release version before updateing, to
give the N5200 prot for version past 7.0 to get all the bugs worked
out.

I've previously ran the web-based iPeng without issues, other than
slowness.

Currently I'm having some artwork issues. On pages that list
artists/albums with the cover art to the left, the cover art is
displayed at all sorts of sizes, often blocking out the text of the
album/artist. Given the various sizes displayed, it appears to be
displayed as either the native resolution of the artwork or some
fraction of it. I have my artwork stored both in the mp3 (all my music
is mp3) and in the album's directory. Anyone else seeing this?

Another question I have, is does this iPhone App still require the SC
plugin to be installed or will it work on its own? If it does still
require the plugin, will updating to the latest version fix my problem.
I beleive I have the original iPeng plugin version... the one released
when iPeng went from being just html code/skin to being a plugin.

Thanks!

--
jrfuda