Adding a receiver here, I actually got the player PIN displayed on the
controller and went on to SN to add the player. While entering it and
it's name I notice that it's already in the list automagically. I never
got the message that this was done etc. so it can get very confusing for
a new user who isn't a geek like most of us are.... incl. me ;-) I
remember I was confused the first time (older software) as you end up
on SN wanting to add the player but don't know the PIN and when you
finally find it, you don't need it anymore because the player is added
automatically. Better to remove that whole "Add Player" section when
one never can use it!

A support response that claims the requests were lost while at the same
time listing them in a response doesn't help either because they
obviously weren't lost when a support member can quote them in the
response.

One-liner support requests that include terms like "crap" don't help
either.

cheers,
Nick.

--