It may sound like an exotic request (which I remember reading about 3
years ago, in my early SB days, but could not find the thread), but as
we have more and more SB in our houses (I have 5 active ones, and 2
momentarily inactive ones), it would be nice to have player-specific or
person specific playlists.

This could be achieved 2 ways:

(1) By linking a playlist to one or more or all players.

(2) By having a person specific menu item that links to a filter or
similar with playlist and favorite preferences.

I think it would make navigation easier for people in the household
that do not want to be bothered with all menu options and just want to
find a few playlists for their particular mood. My wife is a primary
example: to this day, she prefers the strightforward act of plating a
CD in our bedroom system - typically ocean sounds to go to sleep, and
some chillout music in the morning. I have those as playlists of
course, but they are hidden deep in the hierarchy of the Controller
navigation.

I also think the Controller needs a one-button sleep option, as the
regular remote has.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: 3.3 GHz Intel E8600 Core 2 Duo Vista Ultimate 64
Sources: SB3 (4), SB Boom (2), Duet, Accuphase DP65v
Amplification: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Tuned and self-built Ceeroy 3 way
Headphones: Grado SR-1